Yes, you can hire collaboratively with your team members on Cutshort to close your roles together.
Why aren't you able to see/manage your team members' jobs?
You don't have access to hire collaboratively with your team if:
- You have signed up on Cutshort without using the invite link from one of your team members.
- You have selected "Hire separately" option while signing up as shown below-
Hence, the jobs posted by them are not visible or manageable on your dashboard.
How can you fix this and hire with your team?
- Leave your existing company setup on Cutshort. Click on "Stop hiring for this company" here as shown below-
Please note: On doing so, your previous setups (like your jobs/lists/teams, if any) will get deleted and lost. This step cannot be reversed
- Ask your team member to share a team invite link with you. They can share the invite link with you by clicking on "Invite user" here and entering your email address-
You may also refer: How to invite team members to hire collaboratively
- Click on the invite link you have received over email and click on "Join company".
That's it! You can now manage your team members' jobs and close your roles together.